We are open and operating as usual except for heightened cleaning procedures as outlined by the CDC. Barring any new restrictions from government officials, we will continue business, almost as usual.
We realize that many of our patients are at an increased risk due to the COVID-19 virus. With that in mind, we have made some changes in the way that we provide care.
- Obviously, we are using the most stringent precautions with cleaning the office.
- We clean the waiting room and treatment rooms after each patient
- We have propped the door open so that you don’t have to touch doorknobs
- We don’t require sign-in (avoid the community pen) and have removed all magazines from the waiting room
- We are staggering appointments to avoid having patients stay in the waiting room with others
- We offer curbside pick up for supplies as well as doing clean and check visits while you remain in your car. We know there is some risk to being in a medical office building with other physician providers
- Our building manager is cleaning the elevators regularly, but PLEASE don’t touch the buttons with your bare hands!
- Hand sanitizer is available as soon as you come in the door and we ask that you use it upon entering and leaving the office
- We maintain appropriate distance
- We ask that if you have a fever, sore throat or cough that you do not come to the office, send a family member or friend or we possibly can arrange for no cost delivery of supplies within a reasonable distance from our office
We appreciate our patients and want to continue to provide a high quality service at this challenging time. We will update our page, should the need arise.